четвер, 21 листопада 2013 р.

My friend Hat and I. Little stories. News 26

Well, to tell the truth, I was going to tell you a story about my friend Hat. We spend almost all our time together, no matter inside or outside, days and nights.  
a small girl with her hat on is sleeping on the ball
Like here, for instance.




a small girl sitting on the sofa with her hat on

That is to say, my friend Hat is not a simple hat, it is a Teleport! 




a small girl sitting on the sofa with her hat on

It usually happens, when I'm sitting on the sofa with my hat on….



a small girl sitting in the high chair

Hop! Suddenly I find myself in the high chair!



a hat lying on the high chair, close up

Or here, I'm tired and want to sleep




a small girl sitting in the high chair, close up, blue, chicco

"Dear hat, please, take me to my bedroom…"



a small girl sitting in the high chair

"Hey, Hat-teleport, please, are you telespoilt??!!"


child's high chair

Hop! And I'm not here!



child's high chair, blue, chicco
By the way, this is how my highchair is hiding…


Get to know where am I in my next part of story…
It is all for now but there is good news: magic is everywhere…

Meanwhile please find out who are you? here

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар