середу, 24 вересня 2014 р.

Talking through my hat. News 50

Watching the world with my eyes wide open and my broad-brim hat on, I realized that I need  to pull a rabbit out of other hats as well. I'm not talking through the hat, I'm just going to investigate other hats and their skills to find some more friends. You know my firnd Teleport Hat very well though, it's not a reason to stop searching. 

Bythe way, for the first time I wore a broad-brim hat Here - this hat was called "My grannies summer", the most important is that such hats are being fashionable now..



A nice witchy hatty....




....suddenly turnes into Top Hat 



It's been dark outside
No sign of light
Maybe this isn't right
Maybe a scary night
It looks like horror fight
.....
Oh...it'sjust an invisible hat! All Good!


There is good news! Experiments lead to results. Sometimes unexpected. That's why I continue making experiments. 

Meanwhile check out my Garage or other Adventures





Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар