пʼятниця, 2 січня 2015 р.

Handmade decorations. News 57.Part 1

My mom said that when you are limited with your budget but still want to enjoy your celebration and make it Christmas like, you should use ypur brains....Well, it's better always to use them..
I got to the point when we decided to invite the holiday to our house. It was a huge magic! 

I love magic! I practise it regularly, like Here, for instance.

Cheap Hand made decorations

This is what we got as a result. I helped my mom of course, she wouldn't be able to create it without my supervision. Here is how we handmade it. 

бумажные пакеты

The most importat material above all is paper bags. They can make a good basis for many creations. Well, our nature will be grateful as well for making them useful again.  


фото инструкция для самодельных украшений

We will also need my cup...or yours...well, it just should be round.. a pair of blue scissirs and a writing pen.



Let's start with a deer. By the way, here is some magic for you...."A Disappearing Deer"



....



....it's gone.....Magic, I told you.



Let's make a new one. Just circle the cup. Attention! Do it carefully not to make your hand feel dizzy!  


While your hand is in a drawing mode draw some snow balls and a deer. 




Very expressively or happily, or quietly cut the circle with this pimple.




The same should be done with the deer and snowballs. The mood should be chosen carefully, who know what is in this deer's head! Or because we must care about our nature.. By the way, for the snow it will be easier to use the puncher! 


Here it comes.


But it is a sheep year, you will notice...



No offence to the sheep, here is a simple instruction how to draw it.


We will continue in Part 2

Meanwhile have a look at my Magic wind story

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар